DeshDarshan TikTok Competition
January 2021 to 31st March 2021
On the occasion of 22nd Anniversary of Nepal Tourism Board and with the prime objective of exploring new potential tourism destinations, cultural activities, cuisines and experiences, NTB announces DeshDarshan TikTok Competition for all the Travel lovers
- Make & Publish a TikTok video on yet unexplored destination/tourism product/ cultural activity and experiences (unexplored here means the subject of the TikTok should be other than already featured in the official destination website of Nepal https://www.welcomenepal.com/
- The participants have to ensure that they have the copyright of video/clip shared and the participants will be held responsible in case of any infringement
- The participants have to state the name of the location (district)/ activity of the TikTok Subject
- The participants have to follow NepalTourismBoard on TikTok(Official TikTok account of NTB) and shall tag in the published video
- Video length should be of at least 15 seconds and no more than 1 minute.
- The sound selection for the video shall be Nepali or English.
- The participants have to use hashtags: #nepaltourismboard and #deshdarshan in the published video
- The Result will be published every fortnight (1st and 16th of each month) and the published video will be considered only once for the competition..
- Nepal Tourism Board will share the compiled tiktoks with due credit to the participant(s).
Nepal Tourism Board reserves the sole rights to disqualify and reject the video for the competition and no queries will be entertained.
Guidelines for the Winner